- Press Release
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
- CONTACT: Rob Kall
- 211 N. Sycamore St.
- Newtown, PA 18940
- 215-504-1700 fax 215-860-5374
- Drug Free Treatments for ADHD, Autism, Alzheimers, Pain....
- The world’s largest Meeting on training and changing the brain without
drugs or surgery is being held at the Hilton Palm Springs, See date in banner,
- Speakers and attendees from New Zealand, England, Germany,
Switzerland, Canada and the USA are exploring Ways to improve mental and
Physical functioning and health using brain and breath biofeedback,
electrical, magnetic, sound and light stimulation of the brain.
- The meeting brings together most of the world’s leaders in these fields,
where a revolution in health care is brewing-- a revolution based on high
tech combined with taking personal responsibility for one’s health. Over
100 talks, workshops and panels occur during the meeting.
- New first-time reports are being presented on studies treating Drug abuse,
autism, ADD/HD, reactive attachment disorder, Alzheimers, heart disease,
learning problems, depression, brain injury, aging, and more.
The meeting also Covers Optimal Functioning and Positive Psychology, exploring
peak performance, consciousness, spirituality, the power of smiling, and
bringing out the greatest strengths and abilities in individuals and groups.
The technology is cutting, highly visual, with video games controlled by the
brain, designed to help kids overcome ADD without drugs. Creative people who
have experienced closed head injuries, who look whole on the outside, but whose
creativity has been devastated.
- Previous meetings have included many first time reports which ended up on
national TV and in national media such as TIME, NEWSWEEK, and more.
- The meeting exhibit hall includes highly photo- and video-genic technology
and displays, with people’s heads wired, sound and light machines, screens
portraying slick graphics controlled by brain and other body waves.
- This year we have a new element int he meeting, StoryCon. The Summit
Meeting on the Art, Science and Application of Story. The power of story to
help us understand ourselves and to make changes in our lives is enormous.
This aspect of the meeting teaches how to understand story.
- For information, for press passes for the meeting, interviews on the
meeting or any of the people mentioned in the article, and all Futurehealth
Winter Brain Meeting speakers, Contact
- Rob Kall or Rhonda Greenberg
- On Monday Jan 20 at 215-504-1700
- After Monday,
- either at 760-320-6868 or at 215-917-1469 or 215-917-1470